Cultural Entrepreneurship Program
Would you like to develop community-based arts programs to help those in your local community who are in need?
The Cultural Entrepreneurship Program will be a daily seminar designed to help you grow as a professional artist, social entrepreneur and community leader. Sessions will address the following topics:
• Social Entrepreneurship
• Community Cultural Engagement and Diplomacy
• Leadership Skill Development
• Networking and Strategic Alliances/Partnerships
• Developing Your Personal Brand
• Nuts and Bolts: Budgets, Proposals, Fundraising, Social Media, Documentation
During this seminar you will work in teams to develop arts-related educational and performance projects that serve underserved and at-risk communities in your home country or town. You will walk away with your ‘elevator pitch’, a budget on paper, a one-page narrative proposal and photo/video documentation for potential funders. The most successful teams will have their project proposals pitched to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to them for funding consideration in 2017.